- The Program must serve residents of Charlton, Dudley, Southbridge, Sturbridge and Webster.
- The agency must have 501(c)3 status with the program running at a minimum of three (3) years.
- The Program must fit the current focus areas of Health, Education and/or Financial Stability.
- The number of people directly impacted relative to the mission of the program.
- The fiscal health of the agency providing the Program.
- Compliance with UWSCM branding, media and reporting requirements.
- Timely application submission by 5pm, April 21, 2023
All applicants are required to have or create an account to complete and submit your application - there will be one application PER PROGRAM. Keep your user name and password handy so that you can "save a draft" and return to complete your submission. Also this user name and password will continue to be used for agency reporting and future applications.
- LOGIN HERE (If you already have a user name and password)
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT (New users only - an email will be sent to you)
- RESET YOUR PASSWORD (if your email has been used previously, you can reset your password)
- LOGOUT (Be sure to log out once you have saved your draft or submitted your application)
Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Do not leave any blanks; enter N/A if not applicable.