Now Accepting Community Investment Applications
- The Program must serve residents of Charlton, Dudley, Southbridge, Sturbridge and Webster.
- The agency must have 501(c)3 status with the program running at a minimum of three (3) years.
- The Program must fit the current focus areas of Health, Education and/or Financial Stability.
- The number of people directly impacted relative to the mission of the program.
- The fiscal health of the agency providing the Program.
- Compliance with UWSCM branding, media and reporting requirements.
- Timely application submission by midnight, May 3, 2021.